Getting Started with Apple Watch SE: A Beginners Guide to Apple Watch SE and WatchOS 7 (Paperback)
★★★ Get started with the latest Apple Watch ★★★
Apple threw a curveball when it announced the latest watches. For the first time ever, it included an "SE" model that was more affordably priced.
You'd expect the Apple Watch SE to be a cheaper device that lacks all the key features of an Apple Watch, but that's surprisingly not true. The SE is actually nearly identical to the Apple Watch Series 6. It only lacks two or three features.
If you are looking to save a few dollars and don't mind missing out on a couple of things, then the Apple Watch SE is a fantastic watch.
If you have never used an Apple Watch, the UI can be a little frustrating at first. It looks nothing like the iPhone and iPad interface that you've grown to love. Even if you have used an Apple Watch before, there are a lot of new features packed into WatchOS that you may not even know about.
Whether you want to use the watch for yourself or use Family Setup to give the watch to a child, this guide will walk you through what you need to know.
This book covers the following topics:
- What's new in WatchOS 7.
- What's the difference between Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 6?
- What the Apple Watch Series 6 can (and can't) do.
- WatchOS gestures.
- Using Apple Pay from your Apple Watch.
- Using Family Setup.
- Using the Handwashing app.
- Tracking sleep.
- Finding, installing, updating, and removing apps from your Apple Watch.
- Using different Apple Watch features (such as SOS, Breathe, compass).
- Using different Apple Watch apps (such as Calendar, Reminders, Music).
- Getting driving directions with the Apple Watch.
- Using Siri on the Apple Watch.
- Using your watch to help take photos.
- Changing and sharing watch faces.
- Sending/receiving messages, emails, and phone calls from your Apple Watch.
- Doing a workout with the Apple Watch SE.
- Watch accessories.
- And much more
Are you ready to start enjoying your new Apple Watch? Then let's get started
Note: This book is based on the book "The Ridiculously Simple Guide to Apple Watch Series 6." It is not endorsed by Apple, Inc. and should be considered unofficial.