Spiritual Self Love for black women: A Spiritual Journal for Self-Discovery. 60 Days Notebook & Guided Planner with Prompts & Self Reflection Activiti (Paperback)
It's Finally Time to take time out for YOU with this Self Care Journal by Edna Brown - Calm as Ever: Black Women Self Love Journal and it's the perfect gift to yourself this New Year.
Due to the societal challenges that Black women face, spiritual self love is not always a priority. However, it's these very challenges that make spiritual self love such a necessary support tool. Black women deserve the time and space to seek a life of meaning and purpose.
Use the book to get your started on your journey of self discovery. Utilize the tools and activities to connect with your inner self, then bring that person to life.
What's included in the book?
- Spiritual self assessments - find out where you're at to understand where to go
- Self discovery questionnaire - gain clarity on your life's path and apply creative solutions to get you where you want to be
- Other self discovery activities including, 'Your Life Purpose' (find out how your passions, values and gifts align to determine your purpose in life) and 'Be You, For You' exercise (understand your self identity and how you can live authentically) plus lots more
- 60 Days planner to schedule a little bit of love and attention for your soul every day
- Reflect and unload your feelings
- Motivational quotes