The Swiss Family Robinson (Paperback)
The Swiss Family Robinson is an unforgettable adventure novel that will transport readers to a remote island where a resilient family fights for survival. Follow the Robinson family as they face the challenges of building shelter, finding food, and exploring the wilderness. Packed with excitement, this timeless classic is a must-read for all adventure enthusiasts.
- A thrilling and suspenseful story of a family's survival on a deserted island.
- Showcases themes of resourcefulness, ingenuity, and resilience.
- A timeless tale of adventure and survival.
- Filled with thrilling encounters with nature and wildlife.
- A riveting adventure novel that continues to captivate readers of all ages.
"Born in Bern, Switzerland, on May 28, 1743, Johann David Wyss was a Swiss pastor. Little is known about the early years of his life. It is believed that Wyss was inspired by Daniel Defoe’ s Robinson Crusoe. He authored The Swiss Family Robinson for which he is best remembered. A tale of a family shipwrecked on a deserted tropical island, it follows their exploration and survival in the face of adversities. Edited by his son Johann Rudolf Wyss, The Swiss Family Robinson was first published in German in 1812. It was translated into English in 1814. Ever since, this children’ s classic has remained one of the best-loved adventure stories of all time."