Likes Don't Pay Bills: Five Social Media Marketing Myths (Paperback)
Are you getting tons of likes on your social media posts, but struggle to turn those likes into leads and sales?
You are not alone.
There are plenty of people with tens of thousands of followers who get hundreds of likes and comments on every single post, but yet struggle to sell even one unit of their product.
The underlying problem is that most social media marketing strategies are built to inflate metrics such as likes, comments, and shares. These metrics might look cool, but they accomplish very little alone.
That being said. Social media marketing is super powerful and can be a huge revenue stream to your business - if you do it right.
Likes don't pay bills bust the five most significant social media marketing myths, and give you clear, actionable strategies of what you can do today to be more successful on social media.
- Myth 1: Your Followers Care About You
- Myth 2: More Likes and Shares are Better
- Myth 3: There Is So Much Noise, I Need to Find the Best Hack to Break Through
- Myth 4: Post X Times Per Day at Exactly X O'clock
- Myth 5: My Product Doesn't Sell - Fix It with More Ads
Are you ready to unleash social media marketing's true power and get leads and sales instead of likes and shares?
You can start now.