Best Bicycle Park and Rail Trails in Ontario: 45 Park Paths - 20 Rail Trails (Paperback)
The weekend is here, the sun is out...where to go?
Plan your next bicycle adventure with this handy guide
- 65 Trail Reviews, 152 pages
- Top 45 Park Paths + 20 Rail Trails
- 66 New Trail Maps and Elevation Charts (all maps were updated in 2021)
- Most paths are 100% car-free, easy terrain, with few hills
- Consistent review ratings, from one source - the author
- Trail Reviews List - Length, Elevation, Terrain, Skill, Traffic, Maps, Facilities, Highlights, Phone#, Websites, Similar Trails, Local Clubs, Access & Parking Locations
- Bonus PDF eBook version included
Discover new cycling destinations in Southern Ontario, Canada. Included are city Park and rural forest paths, plus Rail Trails. Most routes are flat, easy terrain, for safe, car-free cycling that all ages can enjoy.
After many years of riding and scouting trails, Dan Roitner has compiled extensive information,
detailed maps and photos for this guide. Start planning your next great bicycle ride today
After selling well, the author listened to readers and improved this book with more detailed trail maps and lists of parking locations in a 2021 minor update.