Practical Guitar For Beginners And Guitar Exercises: How To Teach Yourself To Play Your First Songs in 7 Days or Less Including 70+ Tips and Exercises (Paperback)
If You Want to Be Playing Your Favorite Songs in as Little as 7 Days (Even If You're a Complete Beginner) Then Keep Reading...
Do you want to learn to play Guitar? Do you want to learn by actually PLAYING instead of reading boring and tiresome Music Theory? Do you want to be in flow playing songs in as little as 7 days?
Well, if you answered yes to those questions you have come to the right place. As, the exact reason I wrote this book was to help beginners like you learn the Guitar in a PRACTICAL manner that is centered around playing the Guitar
By making playing natural to you, you can supercharge your learning and even pick up the theory on the way (The essential theory at least)
Oh and to add to that, I've included over 70 exercises to help you take your abilities to the next level, after you've mastered the fundamentals of course.
So, we firstly make sure you know EVERYTHING essential for beginners, and then you can gradually work on the 70+ exercises provided (depending where you're at) and in as little as 10 minutes a day you can RAPIDLY improve your skills.
I know, I'm far too nice
Oh, and of course we've made the book as big as possible with an 8.5x11 print so you can easily see the diagrams while playing, as I know how helpful that can be.
Here's a slither of what's inside...
- How to Potentially Play 1000's of Songs By Learning Only These 3 Chords
- The Easiest Way To Tune Your Guitar by Ear (A Complete Novice Could Even do This )
- A Practical Guide to Learning All of The Essential Chords You Must Know
- An Easy Step by Step Guide to Playing Your First 3 Songs (We Walk You Through The Whole Process )
- Why You Don't Need Musical Theory Before You Start Playing Full Songs
- BONUS Chapter Giving you Video and Tab Resources to Supercharge your Learning (All of This for The Price of 3 Cups of Coffee...)
- 70+ Unique and Fun Exercises to Supercharge Your Guitar Ability
- Essential Exercises to Play Unforgettable Solos That Even The Greats Would be Proud Of
- How New Guitarists Can 10x Their Skills With an Easy To Follow Training Schedule
And that is barely scratching the surface
Even if you've NEVER picked up a guitar before, even if you have no idea what the difference between a major and minor scale is and even if you're someone who thinks they have zero musical talent and could never learn the Guitar, this book shows you exactly how you can be effortlessly playing all your favorite songs in no time at all.
So, If You're Ready for Hours Upon Hours of Fun While Rapidly Improving Your Guitar Ability Then Scroll Up and Click "Add to Cart."