Mushroom: A Complete Mushroom Cultivation Guide on How to Grow Gourmet Mushrooms and Identify Wild Common Mushrooms and Other Fu (Paperback)
Discover the Only Definitive Guide You'll Ever Need to Grow and Cultivate Your Own Mushrooms Right in Your Own Home for Food and Medicine
Do you want to learn how to grow your own organic tasty mushrooms in your own backyard, but don't know how to start? Want to stop using store-bought mushrooms that are chock-full of preservatives and other chemicals you don't know about?
If yes, then keep reading...
In this guide, Tom Gordon provides an in-depth explanation of modern and sustainable mushroom cultivation practices you can use to grow and harvest mushrooms.
From setting up grow rooms to proven mushroom cultivation methods, you'll discover loads of growing techniques that are cost-effective and stress-free and will allow you to grow perfect mushrooms every time.
This comprehensive 2-in-1 mushroom growing guide has all the practical knowledge you need to cultivate your favorite variety of mushrooms. It contains the following books:
- Mushrooms: A Beginner's Guide to Cultivating and Using Mushrooms
- Mushroom Cultivation: A Step-by-Step Guide to Growing Gourmet Mushroom at Home and Finding Fungi
In Mushrooms, you're going to discover:
- Surefire ways to effortlessly tell if a mushroom is edible or poisonous
- How to pick a mushroom and the tools you're going to need when foraging
- Over 15 of the most common, edible mushrooms and how to identify each of them
- What you need to know about the seven different categories of mushrooms
- Common problems gardeners run into when trying to grow mushrooms and how to troubleshoot them
- A crash guide to cultivating gourmet mushrooms for insane profits
- ...and much more
Finally, here's what you're going to learn in Mushroom Cultivation
- 5 reasons you should add growing mushrooms to your gardening skill-set
- The simple 5-step method to help you grow your very first or next batch of gourmet mushrooms
- The different varieties of mushrooms and how to choose the species best suitable for your needs
- Step-by-step instructions to help you set up a grow room for your batch of gourmet mushrooms
- The best species of mushrooms that are best suitable for newbies to mushroom cultivation
- Surefire techniques to naturally preserve your mushrooms and keep them fresh for as long as you can
- ...and tons more
Whether you're a complete novice looking to learn how to cultivate mushrooms or you're an experienced mushroom grower searching for new tips, tricks, and techniques to become an even better mushroom farmer, this definitive field guide is the only resource you need to master the practice of growing mushrooms for fun and profit