Russian: Learn Russian for Beginners: A Simple Guide that Will Help You on Your Language Learning Journey (Paperback)
If you're looking to learn Russian fast without having to go through boring textbooks, then keep reading...
Are you sick and tired of not being able to learn Russian fast?
Have you tried endless other ways of learning Russian but nothing seems to stick?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to your tendency to 'forget most of what you've studied' and discover something which works for you?
If so, then you've come to the right place.
You see, Russian could be easier than you think.
This book is an entrance into the world of the Russian language and in it, you will:
- Learn how to pronounce the Russian language sounds and how they differ from the English language
- Get an idea of the Russian alphabet and reading rules
- Learn about Russian basic grammar structures
- Acquire a useful vocabulary base to introduce yourself to a Russian speaker
- Learn to have efficient and simple conversations and ask basic questions
- And much, much more
In essence, this book will help you communicate and give you an overview of the language.
The primary focus of this book is on phrases and constructions, which you can use in everyday communications. Moreover, along with vocabulary, basic grammar concepts are included. Although Russian grammar is considered--and justifiably so--to be quite complicated and some difficulties lurk even at the beginning level, this book will address it in small portions and illustrate the rules with vocabulary items so that you can easily get the picture.
Each chapter contains small and simple dialogues that will help you practice new words and grammatical constructions, and at the same time, gain some phrases to try in conversations with Russian speakers. Some vocabulary, as well as grammar points, will be repeated throughout the book and the dialogues--so you will naturally have no choice but to learn it.
Here's just a fraction of the topics you'll discover:
- Russian Letters and Sounds
- Basic Grammar Principles and Speech Etiquette
- Pronouns and Verbs
- Introduction Into Grammar Cases and Talking About Yourself - Part 1
- Grammar Cases and Talking About Yourself - Part 2
- Plurals and Numerals
- Going Around a City; Transport; and Restaurants
- Emergency situations
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn the Russian language fast, then scroll up and click the "add to cart" button