The CIA World Factbook Volume 1 - Full-Size 2020 Edition: Giant Format, 600+ Pages: The #1 Global Reference, Complete & Unabridged - Vol. 1 of 3, Intr (Paperback)
THE COMPREHENSIVE, RELIABLE, INDISPENSABLE GLOBAL REFERENCE WORK - FULLY UPDATED FOR 2020
VOLUME 1 OF 3 - CONTAINS:
- Introduction: History of the Factbook, Guide to Country Profiles, Definitions and Notes, 39 Pages of Regional and World Reference Maps.
- Countries: World, Afghanistan to Gabon.
For Volume 2, search for "1949117146".
For Volume 3, search for "1949117154".
- Unique three-volume, large-format edition.
- Giant 8"x10" size - easy to read and navigate.
- New for 2020: expanded maps section - two-page world maps now each occupy three pages for greater detail.
- Complete & unabridged - 1,800+ pages total, 600+ pages per volume.
- "Batteries last hours, books last decades. Get the print edition "
- Looks AMAZING on any professional or home bookshelf
The World Factbook provides up-to-date information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities. This almanac-style reference work is created with input and data from numerous government departments, and is the single most accurate source of intelligence on the nations and peoples of our world.
CREATED BY THE CIA, TRUSTED BY INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS, DIPLOMATS, ACADEMICS, JOURNALISTS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS AROUND THE GLOBE.
Sources include: Antarctic Information Program (National Science Foundation) - Armed Forces Medical Intelligence Center (Department of Defense) - Bureau of the Census (Department of Commerce) - Bureau of Labor Statistics (Department of Labor) - Council of Managers of National Antarctic Programs - Defense Intelligence Agency (Department of Defense) - Department of Energy - Department of State - Fish and Wildlife Service (Department of the Interior) - Maritime Administration (Department of Transportation) - National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (Department of Defense) - Naval Facilities Engineering Command (Department of Defense) - Office of Insular Affairs (Department of the Interior) - Office of Naval Intelligence (Department of Defense) - Oil & Gas Journal - United States Board on Geographic Names (Department of the Interior) - United States Transportation Command (Department of Defense) - and more...
Proudly Published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.