Missouri Assessment Program Test Prep: Grade 4 English Language Arts Literacy (ELA) Practice Workbook and Full-length Online Assessments: MAP Study Gu (Paperback)
Grade 4 ELA MAP Assessment Test Prep Printed Workbook (updated for 2021-22), designed by expert educators to help students succeed on MAP test.
The Lumos MAP ELA test prep workbook for grade four offers rigorous standards-aligned practice resources. It helps identify grade-level & foundational skill gaps in ELA standards, which allows them to become proficient in critical ELA standards to improve MAP scores. It also helps eliminate test anxiety & boost student confidence by providing online access to the realistic MAP testing environment.MAP Test Prep Workbook for ELA:
This standards-based workbook provides an efficient pathway for 4th graders to be better prepared for MAP.
4th Grade English Language Arts Workbook for MAP Practice Covers:
- Complete Fourth Grade ELA standards practice
- Reading: Literature
- Reading: Informational Text
- Detailed answer keys & explanations
- Gain mastery on critical ELA standards
- Easy to read real-time performance reports
- Strategies to improve test speed & accuracy
- Access to 2 full-length practice tests that mimic the MAP blueprint
- Allows personalized automated remediation powered by AI
- Lumos Assistant offers an individualized learning path for students
- Access to Lumos mind-maps & flashcubes
- Access to all MAP question types
- Two online Practice tests that mimic the grade 4 MAP ELA test
- Practice MAP Tech-enhanced Items
- Additional ELA practice with released MAP exemplars
- Realistic MAP testing environment
- Performance reports to monitor learning progression
- Reduced parent intervention
- Analyze child's strengths and weaknesses with standards-based reports
- Access to teaching resources to boost grade 4 ELA scores
- Deliver personalized instruction & provide targeted support with an AI-powered deep remediation tool
- Additional test practice with released Grade 4 ELA items by MAP
With over a decade of experience developing practice resources for standardized tests, Lumos Learning Smart Test Prep Methodology(TM) offers students realistic MAP practice & the tools to overcome proficiency gaps.
Lumos Learning Study Programs are trusted by 510,000+ Students, 74,500+ Teachers, 35,000+ Schools, & 100+ Libraries to improve student achievement on standardized tests.
The Lumos Missouri Assessment Program Test Practice workbook is ideal for At-Home Learning, Classroom Learning, Home Tutoring & Home Schooling. With this workbook at your side, your child will be better prepared & confident for the 2021-22 MAP test prep.Give your student the Lumos tedBook advantage today