Missouri Assessment Program Test Prep: 3rd Grade Math Practice Workbook and Full-length Online Assessments: MAP Study Guide (Paperback)
Developed by expert educators, the Lumos MAP Math test prep workbook for grade three is a perfect tool to help students maximize scores on Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) Math Test.
The workbook is designed for use at home/classroom, and utilizes our proprietary Smart Test Prep Methodology to help your students ace the state assessment.
Rigorous standards-aligned practice questions, it identifies and addresses skill gaps in Math standards, resulting in improved MAP scores and a strong foundation in critical Math standards.
It also helps eliminate test anxiety & boost students' confidence by providing 2 full-length online practice tests that mimic your state assessment blueprints covering all question types, tech-enhanced items, test duration, the rigor of the questions, the standards and even the weightage given to various standards.
Plus the look and feel of these practice tests simulate the actual state assessment, helping students become familiar with the format of the test while developing test-taking strategies and stamina.
Additionally, the student gets a personalized study plan to address the skill gaps with hundreds of questions included in the printed workbook that are specifically aligned with the state standards and assessments, improving their proficiency.
The MAP Printed workbook for 3rd graders includes comprehensive practice resources for mastering the 3rd grade Math standards. The workbook includes
- Key topics such as:
- Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Number & Operations in Base Ten
- Number & Operations - Fractions
- Measurement and Data
- Detailed answer keys & explanations
- Strategies to improve test speed & accuracy
These workbooks take learning to the next level by providing online access to state standards-aligned, interactive and engaging resources such as
- 2 full-length practice tests that mimic the MAP testing environment
- Personalized study plan to provide an efficient learning path
- Practice MAP Tech-enhanced Items
- Additional Math practice with released MAP exemplars
- Lumos mind-maps & flashcubes offering visual way for students to review and retain important concepts
- Monitor their child's progress and identify areas of improvement
- Gives parents peace of mind that their child is well-prepared for the test
- Reduced parent intervention
- Access to teaching resources to boost grade 3 Math scores
- Deliver personalized instruction & targeted practice with an AI-powered deep remediation tool
- Additional test practice with released Grade 3 Math items by MAP
Lumos Learning Study Programs are trusted by 813,400+ Students, 104,800+ Teachers, 39,300+ Schools, & 100+ Libraries to improve student achievement on standardized tests.
The Lumos MAP Practice workbook is ideal for At-Home Learning, Classroom Learning, Home Tutoring & Home Schooling. With this workbook at your side, help students be better prepared & confident for the 2022-23 MAP test prep.Give your student the Lumos tedBook advantage today