Exploring Apple iPhone: iOS 15 Edition: The Illustrated, Practical Guide to Using your iPhone (Paperback)
We've all been there before, glaring at a screen with no idea what to do - don't worry Exploring Apple iPhone is here to help. Written by best-selling technology author, lecturer, and computer trainer Kevin Wilson, Exploring Apple iPhone is packed with over 350 pages of full color screenshots, illustrations, helpful tips, and easy to follow instructions along with video demos.
Updated to cover the iOS 15 release of iOS, Exploring Apple iPhone will help you understand the fundamentals of your device. You'll learn how to:
- Upgrade your iPhone to iOS 15
- Set up your iPhone, secure it with Touch ID and Face ID
- Discover new features of iOS 15 on iPhone
- Find your way around your iPhone's home screen, dock, menus, widgets and icons
- Navigate with touch gestures such as tap, drag, pinch, spread and swipe
- Multi-tasking on iPhone
- Use control centre, lock screen, notifications, handoff and airplay
- Take notes on your iPhone
- Get to know Siri, voice dictation, and recording voice memos with iPhone
- Communicate with email, FaceTime, and Messages on your iPhone
- Watch a movie or listen to music together with SharePlay
- Set important appointments with Calendar on iPhone
- Keep the people you correspond with in the Contacts app
- Set yourself reminders and 'to-do' lists
- Use digital touch, and peer-to-peer payments
- Browse the web with Safari web browser safely and efficiently
- Take, enhance, and share photos and video with your iPhone
- Organise your photos in the Photos app on iPhone
- Catch up with your favourite podcasts and the latest news
- Stream music with Apple Music, buy tracks & albums from iTunes Store
- Stream TV programs & movies with the Apple TV App
- Use Files App to access your files from anywhere using iPhone
- Find your way around with the Maps App, get directions, explore places in 3D
- Accessorise your iPhone with covers, stands, AirPods and headphones
- Setup and use Apple Pay, and more...
In addition, you will learn how to make the most of the new features of iOS 15 with clear explanations and video demos to help you along the way. Finally, system updates, backups, and general housekeeping tips complete this invaluable guide. You'll want to keep this edition handy as you explore your iPhone.
We want to create the best possible resource to help you, so if we've missed anything out then please get in touch using [email protected] and let us know. Thanks.