Insight Guides Explore Canada
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Canada with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Fort Walsh National Historic Park in Saskatchewan, Stanley Park in Vancouver and the stunning Rocky Mountains, to discovering cultural gems, including discovering First Nations culture, joining in a ceilidh in Nova Scotia and sampling ice wine in Niagara-on-the-Lake, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking and driving routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Canada.
Features of this travel guide to Canada:
- 15 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the country's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Canada's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Newfoundland: Gros Morne National Park to Fogo Island, New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island, Quebec: Montreal, Ontario: Niagara on the Lake, Ontario: Toronto, Manitoba: Churchill, Saskatchewan, Alberta: Icefields Parkway, British Columbia: Vancouver, British Columbia: Haida Gwaii, Yukon: Dawson City, Yukon: Klondike Highway, Northwest Territories: Yellowknife, Nunavut.
Looking for an in-depth guide to Toronto? Check out Insight Guides Explore Toronto for a detailed and entertaining look at all the city has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.