Easy Soap Making: Create 100% Pure and Beautiful Soaps with The Nerdy Farm Wife's Easy Recipes and Techniques (Paperback)
Do you often get dry skin that often shows cracks and flakes when you use store-bought soap for your showers or baths?
Are you worried about the countless chemicals in commercial soap that keep getting banned by regulatory institutions every year, and want a safer option?
Or are you a practical creative whose passion to try out exciting projects led your eyes to soap making?
If that's you, then you came to the right place.
You Are About To Discover Exactly How You Can Make Your Very Own Customized Organic Soap For Use In All Manner Of Ways
Store-bought soaps are not only expensive, but generally harmful to the human body as well as the environment. Actually, one chemical known as Triclosan that's often used in soap products has been linked with antibiotic resistance and disruption of hormones in the body.
So making your own soap would not only help you save yourself, your environment and cash, but give you a superior product, offer you some fun moments (if you love cool projects) and instill in you important skills and knowledge.
But where do you get started?
What does the process of making your own soap look like?
Can you make bath bombs and customized soaps alone? If so, how?
What kind of equipment will I require?
If these are the kind of questions you've been asking yourself, then you're in luck because this book has all the answers.
It is a simple beginners' guide that brings to you a comprehensive description of soap making, including the mistakes you need to avoid to be make the process successful and fun
Here's a snapshot of what you'll discover:
- An overview of how soap is made
- How to use fragrance and essential oils in soap making
- How to make and use soap molds to make your own custom-made soap
- How to make soap using the cold process soap making technique
- How to make soap using the hot process soap making technique
- What bath bombs are and why they're important
- How to make your own bath bombs effortlessly
- How to use bath bombs in the shower or bath
- How to come up with the perfect way to package and store your bath bombs
- Common mistakes you need to avoid in making bath bombs
- The best natural bath bomb recipes to get you started
...And so much more
Preparing and designing soap is fun, but when you consider the fact that it's safer, cheaper and healthier, you'll understand why so many people are turning to the practice. Even if the process seems intimidating and complicated because you are a complete beginner, you can bet that this book will be helpful, as it breaks down the seemingly complex process into easy to follow, beginner friendly steps that you can follow to have your own custom soap made