Soap Making Business Startup: The Ultimate Guide to Make Natural and Organic Soap at Home (Paperback)
Have you recently come across information that ordinary people are making organic soaps at home, even without having any certifications relating to the use of various chemicals?
And have you been curious to know the process involved in making soap and want to make your first batch of soap to explore this new world of making soap at home, but haven't found a comprehensive guide that addresses everything?
If you've answered YES, keep reading
You Are About To Discover Exactly How To Make Your Very Own Organic Soap Using Readily Available Ingredients, Just Like The Pros
Even though we don't like admitting it, most of us know that commercial soap that comes in different names like "beauty bar" and "deodorizing bar" isn't really soap, but a detergent made with synthetic ingredients, agents and chemicals you'd not fancy pronouncing. Such soap is often harsh to our precious skin, which is notorious for absorbing anything that is placed on it.
On the other hand, natural soap is made with rich, natural fats and oils that are nourishing to the skin, through a very simple, interesting process.
So basically, making your own soap is not only cost-effective, but healthy and salutary especially if you love exciting DIY projects that yield magnificent results.
But what if you've never done it before, how do you get started?
What if you want to go large-scale and make a business out of it?
What if you heard that it's risky?
What if you're looking for a way to improve your current soap making processes?
If you're (or have been) having such thoughts and concerns, then you landed on the right page. This simple beginners' guide to making your own natural soap has your back, adequately armed with all the answers tips and techniques that characterize any master soap-maker.
More precisely, you'll learn:
- The basic essentials of making soap, including the equipment, tools and chemical compounds you require
- The different forms of making soap
- The precautions you need to take while making organic soap
- How to conduct soap mixing using different methods
- Why it's important to make natural and organic soaps
- The most important things to consider while choosing your homemade soap recipe
- The common mistakes in homemade soap making that you can avoid
- How to be creative in your homemade soap making process
- How to cure and cut your cold process soap
- The different soap making recipes to take advantage of today
...And much more
Are you looking for simple, amazing soap recipes to diversify your production?
Or are you targeting certain body or mental ailments that you can fight with topical applications?
If you've answered YES, this book is for you
What's more, this book takes an easy to follow structure, and a practical approach that will enable you to put what you learn into action, even if you've never done anything like this before