Homemade Soaps Recipes: Creative Homemade Soap Recipes for Clean and Healthy Skin, Energy Boosting and Happy Living (Paperback)
Do you know what is the advantage of natural handmade soaps and why more and more people create organic handmade soap at home with their own hands?
- First of all, it is a creative product, with a piece of your heart and soul. Soap crafting is an occupation for your soul and it brings joy and pleasure for those people who are engaged in this process.
- Soap produced in large volumes, in chemical industries, cleans so well, that it washes, along with dust and dirt, all the protective oils from our skin. And we end up with dry, prematurely aging skin.
- Our book with handmade soap recipes will teach you how to create the best handmade soap - a soap that contains natural oils and organic additives - honey, oats, calendula flowers, chocolate and more. Homemade soap is enriched with oils such as olive, sea buckthorn, peach, wheat germ oil and many more oils that have a moisturizing, rejuvenating and anti-cellulite effect.
- Easy natural homemade soap is a great and original gift, which hardly anyone could remain indifferent about. Natural ingredients, the basis of which skin handmade soap is created, have a beneficial effect on the skin. Natural handmade soap is devoid of drawbacks. Cleansing the skin with organic soap, you can get rid of peeling and dryness. By experimenting with different oils, you can create a soap that is suitable for your skin. Scrub effect, moisturizing effect, vitaminizing effect, anti-cellulite effect-all this is achieved by simply adding an ingredient.
- The aesthetic side is also important. With our recipes for homemade soap, you will find out how to create any shape: heart, flower, oval, car and so on. In addition, mixing colored masses, adding dry flower petals, using other methods of decoration, you can create a truly unique soap that will delight others and will be a real decoration of your bathroom.
- Homemade soap can be a powerful means of aromatherapy, because it often includes natural essential oils. Now it will not be difficult to create a soap with your favorite smell. Vanilla and lavender, Lily of the valley and lilac - the smell of soap made with your own hands, will be totally unlike the "chemical" smells of soap made industrially.
So once again the advantages of natural handmade soap include:
1. Clear skin;
2. Hydration and nutrition, thanks to natural oils;
3. Aromatherapy while using soap;
4. Aesthetic pleasure;
5. Making your own choices in creating handmade soap, you are able to choose an eco-friendly product.
If you are looking for the best recipes for handmade soap, for a soap making book with step by step instructions for the cold soap making process, how to design, wrap and store homemade soap, and of course how to choose the best natural ingredients and lye, You ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE
Buy it NOW and let your customer get addicted to this amazing book