Apple Watch Series 6 For Seniors: The Ultimate Guide to Master Apple Watch 6 and WatchOS 7 (Paperback)
Have you bought a new Aррlе Watch series 6 or upgraded from the previous series 5 and are confused by the new WatchOS7?
Do you want to pair your new iPhone to the Aррlе Watch series 6 you used on your previous iPhone but can't figure it out and are looking for a guide that will break that down for you and teach you lots of other things you may be struggling with?
If you answered YES, then continue reading...You Are About To Master How To Use And Customize Your Aррlе Watch Series 6 That Comes Bundled With Watch OS7
The Apple Watch Series 6 is the latest watch from a series that was launched in September 2015. Even though it looks identical to the Apple Watch Series 5, it has enhanced performance attributed to its processor chip and lots of new integrated health-related features.
By the virtue that you are reading this, it is clear that you too have been caught up with the Apple Watch trend and you are aware of its amazing features especially with their latest one - the Apple Watch Series 6, and you are probably wondering...
What makes the new Apple Watch Series 6 special?
How do I set up a new Apple Watch Series 6 straight out from the box?
What if I had already paired it to another iPhone - can I add a new one?
How can I exploit the features it offers to the fullest?
What cool hacks can I do to my Apple Watch Series 6?
If you have these and other related questions, then this book is perfect for you so keep reading.More precisely, you will learn:
- The new features of the WatchOS 7
- The upgrades that the Aррlеs Watch series 6 features from its predecessor
- How you should get started with your Aррlе Watch series 6
- How to download and install apps on your Aррlе Watch series 6
- How to arrange apps on your Apple Watch
- How to customize the different Aррlе Watch series 6 faces and what each one does and how to share them
- How to check and track your progress on daily activities on your Aррlе Watch Series 6
- How to set alarms, track your blood oxygen, set calendar reminders, use the compass, check your heart rate, track cycling, access mail, use the map, listen to music, make phone calls, check the weather, control Apple TV, use the walkie talkie feature, restore factory setting, pair a new iPhone, create a backup of your Apple Watch and lots of other cool things
- And much more...
Yes, this book addresses everything using simple and straight forward language that will help you make the most out of your Apple Watch Series 6, even if you do not consider yourself tech-savvy
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started