Insight Guides Pocket Antigua and Barbuda (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Insight Pocket Guides) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Pocket Guide Antigua & Barbuda
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Antigua and Barbuda. From top tourist attractions like the Cathedral of St John the Divine, Radcliffe Quay and Nelson's Dockyard, to cultural gems, including a trip to Betty's Hope, Antigua's first sugar plantation and a valuable heritage site, a relaxing day at Half Moon Bay, considered to be one of the best in the world, and a boat ride to Great Bird Island, where birdwatching, picnics on the beach and snorkeling in crystal clear water is par for the course, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Antigua and Barbuda:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: St john's; The north coast; East of the island; English Harbour area; West of the island; Barbuda
Looking for a comprehensive guide to the Caribbean? Check out Insight Guides Caribbean for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.