Unicorn Farts and Glitter: Quick and Dirty Tips for Surviving a J-Pouch (Paperback)
You've just gotten a j-pouch. Now what?
Life with your new j-pouch might feel intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. In Unicorn Farts and Glitter: Quick and Dirty Tips for Surviving a J-Pouch, author and j-pouch veteran AW Cross gives you a first-hand, non-medical perspective about what to expect from your j-pouch and how to manage it successfully.
Through her usual blend of practicality and humor, you'll learn how to:
- Cope with the physical consequences and emotional impact of having a j-pouch
- Manage pouchitis, cuffitis, obstructions, strictures, and skin care
- Pack a survival kit and leave the house with confidence
- Dress, eat, and have sex
- Deal with healthcare professionals and enjoy your stays in the hospital
- Use social media and parley with non-pouchers
Whether you've just gotten your j-pouch, or you've had one for years, if you're determined to make the most of it, this book is for you.
If you'd rather pretend that you're normal, have no sense of humor about your j-pouch, and hate unicorns and rainbows, DON'T BUY THIS BOOK