Master The French Alphabet, A Handwriting Practice Workbook: Perfect your calligraphy skills and dominate the French script (Paperback)
Do you want to perfect your handwriting?
Do you need a trustworthy resource to teach your small children to trace the French alphabet?
Then this workbook is the perfect companion for your studies.
In it, you'll find all the modern French consonant, ligatures, and vowels, including upper and lower case variations in both the print and cursive handwriting styles.
- Clear large letters make it easy to recognize even the most detailed of the French characters.
- Detailed stroke order instructions provide you with a strong foundation to build your skills.
- Dedicated "Trace and Learn" sections are designed to imprint proper stroke technique unto your muscle memory.
- Font variations in both the print and cursive form of each letter train your brain to recognize alternative character styles easily.
- Simple pronunciation guidelines prevent you from feeling overwhelmed while helping you to understand the basic sound of each letter.
- As a bonus, for each character, you'll find extra 8.5 x 11 inches pages fully dedicated to the handwriting practice of that letter, in both print and cursive, uppercase and lowercase, with and without a guiding background light-gray letter. Feel free to photocopy these pages as you wish to extend the lifetime value of your workbook.
As with all Lang Workbooks, this work is a labor of love.
Accordingly, if you are a teacher, a student of French, or homeschooling your children, then you can photocopy any part of this workbook for your own, or your students, personal use.
Learning to write the French script by heart has never been made easy.