365 Bible Stories and Prayers: Biblical Readings to Share All Through the Year (Hardcover)
Discover the love of Christ with your children every day of the year through inspirational readings, bright illustrations, and a selection of traditional and original prayers. Share adaptations of favorite Bible stories like Noah building an ark to survive the flood, how David defeats Goliath, Jesus's story from birth to betrayal to resurrection, and everything in between. Mix a sweet prayer into the daily routine of reading from the Cottage Door Press children's Bible to give thanks to God for our wonderful world, family and friends, or to ask for guidance. This sturdy padded board book is a wonderful introduction to faith for kids of all ages, boy or girl, and a perfect addition to the family library of Christian books
- Short stories or rhymes allow adults to adjust how many stories and how much time to spend reading every day. Several stories for nighttime reading can be read together or individually for a quick 5-minute read.
- Bond with your child through family storytime and strengthen a love for books and reading. Infants, toddlers, and emerging readers will enjoy this storybook and create cherished memories with loved ones.
- Includes more than 200 stories from the Bible retold in simple language which helps make it easy for toddlers to understand
- Introduce the story of Jesus, as well as Christian beliefs, to little boys and girls
- If you're looking for Christian gifts, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, Christmas, and more