HowExpert Guide to Eugene, Oregon: 101 Tips to Learn the History, Discover the Best Places to Visit, Eat Great Food, and Have Fun Exploring Eugene, Or (Paperback)
If you want to learn the history, discover the best places to visit, eat great food, and have fun exploring Eugene, Oregon, then check out HowExpert Guide to Eugene, Oregon.
Known as "Track Town USA," "The Emerald Valley," or "Nike Town," Eugene is the second-largest city in Oregon. Home to the Summer Olympic Trials and many other exciting outdoor events, this area is a hidden gem. In this guide, HowExpert Guide to Eugene, Oregon, you will find tips, tricks, and unique perspectives for every facet of your vacation - from where to stay to where to play and dining ideas
In this travel guide, you can learn everything you need to know for an exciting and wonderful vacation to this centrally located destination. We say 'centrally located' because Eugene is only an hour from the mountains to the East (the Cascade Range) or the Oregon Coast to the West (the town of Florence, Oregon)
The book offers seven chapters of expert, native perspectives in different areas such as:
- Chapter 1: History of Eugene. An overview of the area, the people, and the culture that has shaped the city.
- Chapter 2: All about outdoor recreation, in Eugene, the Oregon Coast, and in the Cascade Mountains From rock-climbing to sand surfing on the dunes to soaking in the natural hot springs - there's something for everyone
- Chapter 3: Focuses on the indoor activities available in all three of these wonderful areas.
- Chapter 4 - Looks at Hotels, B&B's, and other lodging accommodations in all three areas, from the boutique hotels of Eugene to the rustic lodges of the mountains.
- Chapter 5: Dining From casual food carts to five-star restaurants, this chapter has just the local food seen in Eugene covered
- Chapter 6: Dining outside of Eugene - Either at the coast or going up to the Mountains, this chapter is full of dining delights not located in Eugene
- Chapter 7: Beer, Wine, Drinks, and Dance Clubs in Eugene. This chapter has a comprehensive list of everywhere to go in the Eugene area to get your drink, dance, or simply enjoy some of the craft brews the area is known for
The author, Kristy Johnson-Neuberger, grew up in the area and has lived here most of her life. Although she has traveled extensively, she continues to have a passion for the Pacific Northwest and writes exclusively about traveling to it as a destination.
Check out HowExpert Guide to Eugene, Oregon, to learn the history, discover the best places to visit, eat great food, and have fun exploring Eugene, Oregon
About the Author
Kristy Johnson-Neuberger is a full-time author and has her own freelance writing business, DreamWriter360. In this role, Kristy manages not only all aspects of the content of the writing for clients but also the website itself, including the portfolio of her work and a monthly blog.
Kristy specializes in family travel and leisure/couple's travel to the Pacific Northwest. She successfully serves a range of client needs, including magazines, online articles, as well as both digital and print books. One such magazine is LA Family Travel Magazine, which is read by thousands who enjoy the various vacation ideas she (and others) creates for the readers each month, complete with pictures, dining ideas, hotels, and flights.
Kristy helps travelers to find their ideal vacation to various places in the Pacific Northwest. As an avid traveler (and mother herself), she understands how important certain things are when traveling. Instead of wondering, "is that hotel family-friendly?" or "will they be able to accommodate my food allergies?" she's already taken the guesswork out of it for you Her books and articles give real examples of where to eat (and what to eat there), hidden gems, as well as places to stop along the way.
HowExpert publishes how to guides by everyday experts.