Fodor's Infocus Turks & Caicos Islands (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to hit the beach at Grace Bay, scuba dive along the Columbus Passage, or relax at a luxury resort on Providenciales, the local Fodor's travel experts in Turks & Caicos are here to help Fodor's In Focus Turks & Caicos Islands guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's InFocus Turks & Caicos travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 8 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "The Best Beaches in the Turks & Caicos Islands," "Best Outdoor Activities in the Turks & Caicos," "Best Hotels for Kids and Families," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "What's New"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Providenciales, Grace Bay, Turtle Cove, The Bight, Long Bay, Chalk Sound, Little Water Cay, Pine Cay, Fort George Cay, Dellis Cay, Parrot Cay, North Caicos, Middle Caicos, South Caicos, Grand Turk, Salt Cay, and more
Planning on visiting other Caribbean beach destinations? Check out Fodor's Bahamas, Fodor's In Focus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla, Fodor's In Focus Cayman Islands, and Fodor's InFocus Barbados & St. Lucia.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us