Fodor's the Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to drive the cliff-hugging Amalfi Coast road, explore the ruins of Pompeii, or eat pizza in Naples, the local Fodor's travel experts in Italy are here to help Fodor's Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This brand-new edition has an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, beautiful towns, outdoor activities, scenic drives, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Things to Eat and Drink" and "Best Places to See Volcanoes" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, ancient ruins, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "The Amalfi Drive," "Capri by Boat," and "Ancient Pompeii: Tomb of a Civilization"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Positano, Ravello, Amalfi, Capri, Ischia, Sorrento, Herculaneum, Vesuvius, Pompeii, Naples, and more
Planning on visiting more of Italy? Check out Fodor's Essential Italy, Fodor's Florence & Tuscany, Fodor's Rome, and Fodor's The Best of Italy.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us