Medical Research Writing Made Easy - A stepwise guide for research writing (Paperback)
Why should you buy this book?
- Publish or perish - Publications are now required for medical professionals in order to advance in their academic careers.
- To generate evidence from clinical practice in addition to understanding and applying evidence-based medicine.
- This book takes you from the fundamentals of phrase structure to journal publication.
Who should buy it?
- Undergraduate and postgraduate medical and paramedical students
- Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, and Physiotherapy faculties
- Biomedical Science researchers
- Students and faculties from allied health science
- The book is comprehensive, covering all the topics required for writing a paper.
- The principles of effective writing, sentence structure, writing strategy, plagiarism, referencing styles, critically appraising an article, writing a case report, and original article are covered.
- The book is full of examples that will assist novices in mastering the skill of publishing papers.
- There are numerous nuggets and tips in the book to help you write like a pro.