Everyday Theology - Bible Study Book: What You Believe Matters (Paperback)
Theology is the study of God, what He has done, is doing, and will do in the world. And it's not just for those with formal education or those who work at your church. It's for you in your everyday moments, questions, and decisions. It's for the big and little, the exciting and mundane. Our theology is the basis of our faith and touches every part of our existence. In this 8-session study, explore the essential doctrines of Scripture, God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, humanity, salvation, the church, and the end times to know God more deeply through these foundational truths. Features:
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Daily foundational Bible verses for memorization
- Additional resources to support and reinforce weekly study
- Worship with a greater understanding of who God is and His work in the world.
- Increase your ability to discern between truth and false teaching.
- Examine foundational truths to better understand what you believe and deepen your relationship with God.
Mary Wiley lives with her husband and two children in Lebanon, Tennessee. She gets to work with words everyday as the marketing strategist for women's books at B&H Publishing Group at LifeWay. Mary is pursuing a Master of Arts in Theological Studies and hosts the Questions Kids AskPodcast. Read more from Mary at MaryCWiley.com or @MaryCWiley.