Homemade Bath Bombs and Bubble Baths: Easy Luxurious Bath Bomb and Bubble Bath Recipes to Make at Home (Paperback)
Start making your own All-Natural Bath Bombs and Bubble Baths at Home today It's fun and easyBath bombs and bubble bath make bath time so much more fun and enjoyable for adults and kids alike. The best part is that you can make your own at home. It's that easy. Relax in a luxurious hot bath of bubble and fizzies, rejuvenating and pampering your body, and awakening all your sense.
There are many advantages to make your own luxurious bath bombs and bubble baths at home:
- You get to choose your all-natural ingredients, and scents. Combinations are endless. Let your imagination and creativity go wild
- You can make them as you like them: shape, color, scent, moisturizer...
- The ingredients are easy to find, and the equipment you need is already in your kitchen
- Best of all you will save money and make everyone around you so happy. They make great gifts. Homemade bath bombs and bubble bath cost a fraction of what you would pay in-store for luxury bath products.
- Benefits of making your own bath bombs
- Best moisturizers to use as binding agents for bath bombs
- Aromatherapy for bath bombs and bubble baths with specific scent of vanilla, cinnamon, aloe, sweet orange, peppermint, lavender,
- Natural vs synthetic
- Bath bomb molds, coloring, decorating ingredients, and storing
- What to watch out for when making your bath bombs
- Making your bath bombs step-by-step with pictures
- How to make your own bubble baths
- Easy recipes for bath bombs and bubble baths like Orange Smoothie Bath Bombs, Lavender and Chamomile Bath Bombs, Vanilla baby bubble, or After Eight Bubble Bath.
Scroll back up and grab your copy today