DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Czech and Slovak Republics (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Czech and Slovak Republics is your in-depth guide to the very best of the Czech and Slovak Republics.
Enjoy all that the Czech and Slovak Republics have to offer with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide, your resource for exploring this stunning area. Go for a scenic walk or a drive and take in the gorgeous mountain scenery, the stunning cathedrals, and the Gothic, Medieval, and Baroque architecture. Check out the city's best restaurants and cafes, or experience local delicacies and the local beer halls. With tips for everything from hiking and skiing in the High Tatras to finding a hotel to experiencing the area with children, our Eyewitness Travel Guide has everything you need for a wonderful and memorable trip to the Czech and Slovak Republics.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Czech and Slovak Republics
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Czech and Slovak Republics truly shows you the Czech and Slovak Republics as no one else can.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer