Nelson's New Testament Survey: Discovering the Essence, Background and Meaning about Every New Testament Book (Paperback)
Essential information for understanding, interpreting, and applying each book of the New Testament.
This concise tool for quick reference and book-by-book insight--organized in book, chapter, verse order for ease of use--is an essential addition to any personal, pastoral, or church library.
Like many other Bible handbooks, Nelson's New Testament Survey includes the essential orientating data points, such as authorship for each book, date it was written, where it was written, the audience it was written to, and a general overview of that book's content.
But this New Testament survey goes one step further and includes both careful interpretation and practical application, allowing you to become more familiar with the New Testament than ever before.
- Concise information for each book--from Matthew to Revelation.
- Careful analysis of every paragraph of the New Testament.
- Careful mapping of each New Testament author's purpose in writing.
- Sidebars and inserts offer other valuable reference material such as lists of the parables of Jesus, the miracles of Jesus, and key theological principles.
- Current bibliographies for further study.