How to Deal with Parents Who Are Angry, Troubled, Afraid, or Just Plain Crazy (Paperback)
How do you deal with high-maintenance parents who never seem happy with the job you are doing?
Emotionally charged, often disgruntled, and occasionally abusive parents--sound familiar? The second edition of McEwan′s best-selling classic will help you manage your most difficult audience, adding several features and examples that will give you the confidence and skills you need to handle such situations, including:
- Over two dozen strategies--enhanced and updated--to defuse emotionally charged parents
- An updated, easy-to-administer healthy school checklist
- Fifty ways to build parental support for your school
- Ten goals-at-a-glance to help keep your school-community relations on target
- A built-in facilitator′s guide