Mary I and the Art of Book Dedications: Royal Women, Power, and Persuasion (Queenship and Power) (Paperback)
1. Lady Margaret Beaufort and the Wives of Henry VIII
2. Dedications to a Princess
3. Printed Dedications to a Queen
4. Manuscript Dedications to Mary
5. Dedications to Philip and Mary
6. Books Owned by Mary
Valerie Schutte earned her PhD in History from the University of Akron, USA. She has published two articles on Anne Boleyn, an article on The Merchant of Venice, and articles in the Journal of the Early Book Society and Early Modern Women, both dealing with royal Tudor women and print. She is currently coediting a collection of essays celebrating the five-hundredth birthday of Queen Mary I.