Schaum's Outline of French Vocabulary, Fifth Edition (Paperback)
A trusted resource to help boost your French vocabulary and usage skills--with access to Schaum's improved app and website Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately, there's Schaum's. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- 322 practice exercises with answers to reinforce your mastery of French vocabulary
- Easy-to-follow review of French vocabulary
- The latest terms and vocabulary that French speakers use today
- French-English and English-French glossaries
- Support for all major textbooks for courses in French vocabulary
Mary E. Coffman Crocker is a French editor and consultant in Toronto, Ontario. She was previously Senior Editor, French as a Second Language, Copp Clark Pitman, Toronto, Ontario; Directrice des Editions, Langues secondes, Centre Educatif et Culturel, Montreal, Quebec, and Sponsoring Editor, Foreign Language Department, McGraw-Hill, New York, New York. She is also the author of a biography in Who's Who of American Women, Ninth Edition.