Arthritis for Dummies (Paperback)
An easy-to-understand in-depth look at of one of the most common medical conditions in the world
If you're one of the 350 million people around the world who suffer from arthritis, you know how challenging it can be to live with it. And if you care for someone who has arthritis, you know how difficult it is to help your loved one live comfortably with the disease.
Arthritis For Dummies was written for you. In it, you'll find no-nonsense guidance based on the latest arthritis research, the straight goods on medications old and new, and up-to-date info on over 40 forms of the disease, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, and more. You'll also find:
- Ten new cutting-edge treatments for arthritis
- A complete rundown of medications for arthritis, including the very latest ones
- Diet strategies to help combat arthritis pain and improve joint function
- The best exercises for building stronger joints and easing arthritis pain
- Biomechanical techniques to help ward off joint damage
An essential handbook for all who suffer from arthritis, as well as their caregivers, friends, and family, Arthritis For Dummies is the all-in-one handbook that shows you how to control arthritis symptoms, deal with chronic pain, assemble a top-notch healthcare team, and do much to help others who suffer from the disease.