Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: OLSAT(R) Level A Prep Guide and Workbook (Paperback)
The OLSAT(R) Level A Preparation Guide and Workbook (Black and White Edition) is a gifted and talented test preparation book, providing gifted and talented test preparation for Pre-K and Kindergarten students (ages 3-6).
This fun, engaging and challenging workbook will prepare your child for the Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (OLSAT(R)), an exam often used for admission to gifted and talented programs across the USA, including NYC Gifted and Talented, Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) GATE programs, and Virginia Beach school programs for the education of the gifted and talented. This gifted and talented workbook will get your child used to the format and content of the OLSAT(R) so he or she is adequately prepared and feels confident on test day.
The OLSAT(R) Level A Prep Guide and Workbook (159 practice questions) and bonus online practice test for the OLSAT(R) (40 questions) gives your child access to 199 practice questions. This is the best value for money you will find for OLSAT prep
This workbook features:
- 159 OLSAT(R) practice questions covering all four question types to help your child improve the logical and visual reasoning skills required to excel on the OLSAT(R). Includes practice questions on:
- Essential test prep strategies to help students avoid mistakes and achieve their best score.
- Detailed descriptions of question types and answer keys.
- Teaching tips to help your child approach each question type strategically and with confidence.
- Access to a BONUS online 40-question OLSAT(R) practice test. Use the practice test as a diagnostic to identify your child's strengths and weaknesses. Alternatively, simulate real testing conditions and have your child take the bonus test as a 'mock exam' before test day.
This book contains black and white images to reflect the official OLSAT(R), which contains black and white images only. If you prefer to work with color images as a way to keep your child engaged as he or she progresses through the practice questions, please purchase the color edition of this test prep workbook (ISBN: 0997768029).
Who can use OLSAT(R) Preparation Guide and Workbook?
Gifted and Talented Test Preparation Kindergarten
The workbook is for Pre-K students who are taking the OLSAT Pre-K test to gain admission to Kindergarten gifted and talented programs.
Gifted and Talented Test Preparation Grade 1
The workbook is also for Kindergarten students, who are taking the OLSAT Kindergarten test to gain admission to 1st Grade gifted and talented programs.
Why use Origins Tutoring gifted and talented test preparation books?
Our goal is to provide you with the very best test prep materials, and the best value for your money. We created our test prep material because, as a tutoring company, we could not find enough good practice material to effectively prepare our students for gifted and talented tests. As tutors, we have used the various test prep books and they are either below par or extremely expensive. After studying original materials from test creators and testing them on hundreds of children, we are confident our tests reflect the real OLSAT(R) both in difficulty and in structure.
Other books available: Please check out our NNAT-2 Prep Guide and Workbook (ISBN 9780997768008). The color NNAT workbook contains practice questions from the Naglieri NonVerbal Ability Test.