License to Draw: How to Monetize Your Art Through Licensing...and more! (Paperback)
Have you always wanted to see your art on products like coffee mugs, garden flags, fabric, and more? In this quick read, Ronnie Walter, licensed artist (with over 1000 products licensed with her art), writer, and coach, brings a fresh new perspective on monetizing your creative pursuits, while reflecting on changes in the market and more ways to make money with your art. License to Draw is a detailed handbook that includes how to figure out what kind of artist you are, how to develop the right presentation for the right clients and an in-depth look at the essentials of a good contract. Written in a friendly and readable style, you'll find inspiration, motivation and a step by step explanation of how to dive into art licensing. This is for you if:
- People constantly tell you how your art would be great on greeting cards (or mugs, t shirts, gift items, etc)
- You've heard about art licensing but are not sure where to start.
- Contracts seem super confusing and you need a simple explanation to typical terms.
- You don't want to have a warehouse full of products with your art on them-and not be able to sell them
- You want a friendly, supportive (and experienced) ally whose been down this same road-with a track record of success.