Imperial Gazetteer: Ghouls and Vampires of the Midgard Campaign Setting (Paperback)
Vampires and spectral knights long ago claimed the country of Morgau & Doresh as their own, leaving the ghouls their empire deep beneath the earth. Both are fully detailed in this volume by award-winning designers Wolfgang Baur and Scott Gable.
Travel deep within the palatial crypts of deep realms of undeath and learn the secrets of the vampire-princes and the ghoul emperor. This gazetteer provides rich new Pathfinder RPG material including:
1. A history of the undead nations above and below the earth.
2. A giant cast of undying antagonists and allies.
3. A new undead race of necropolitan ghouls for PCs to join the unliving.
4. The subterranean realms of the Emperor of the Ghouls.
5. Undead-themed gods and magical items.
6. More original, inventive undead than you can shake a stake at.
From the minds that brought you the Empire of the Ghouls, a new source of campaign terror 79 pages, with complete maps and full Pathfinder RPG stats.