Sample Exam Questions: PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) (Paperback)
The only companion book you need to pass the PMP(R) exam.
- Want to know if you are ready for the PMP exam?
- Tired of reading the PMBOK(R) Guide Sixth Edition?
- Don't have time to read other study guides?
The most valuable PMP exam prep book outside of the PMBOK(R) Guide Sixth Edition. Complete coverage of the Agile Practice Guide.
- Dive right into quick review questions and practice tests
- Go beyond process groups, knowledge areas and ITTOs
- Practice with sample questions like the real PMP exam
- Apply your math calculations and formulas to problems
- Analyze and confidently answer situational questions
A team of international volunteers wrote the PMP exam questions. Likewise, Dr. John Estrella assembled a team of project management experts from around the world to write this book to give you the same perspectives as the actual PMP exam. That's the main reason why universities and training providers prefer this book compared to other single-author books. Multiple authors give you varied questions.
- Review your understanding of PMBOK(R) Guide's general knowledge
- Dissect the key concepts within each knowledge area
- Apply tailoring considerations to various project processes
- Brush up on trends, emerging practices and NEW agile concepts
- Check your PMP exam readiness with 1,000+ questions
Take the PMP exam with 100% confidence. Scroll up and add this book to your cart.