Endometriosis - Healing from the Inside Out: Your Guide to Healing and Managing Endometriosis Through Gentle Natural Therapies (Paperback)
Your Guide to Healing and Managing Endometriosis Through Gentle Natural Therapies
Endometriosis is a devastating disease causing many disabling symptoms and emotional distress. A pharmaceutical and surgical approach to endometriosis isn't always effective, often involves risks and leads to high rates of recurrence and the need for more medication and more surgeries.
If you are now looking for safer natural solutions to managing this disease then 'Endometriosis - Healing from the Inside Out' is the guide that will provide you with the resources to help you on your own healing journey.
The author was able to recover from severe endometriosis with the support of nutrition and safe natural therapies after suffering for a number of years with pain, fatigue and numerous debilitating symptoms. Additionally, she has been very successful in providing guidance and motivation to thousands of women through her website at endo-resolved, com for those wishing to go the natural route to manage their endometriosis. The publication of this book is an extension of this success by providing much needed help, advice and hope.
In this book you will find guidance and advice on the following:
- Many natural remedies you can use to reduce your symptoms
- Supporting your immune system which is your in-built healing mechanism
- Detailed information about various natural therapies
- Working to eliminate triggers of pain, inflammation and estrogen dominance
- Advice to help with insomnia, endo-belly, constipation and fatigue
- Guidance on diet, nutrition and supplements that can help specific symptoms
- How to cope with the emotional impact of dealing with this disease
- A look at other health issues like thyroid, chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue
- Success stories from other endometriosis sufferers to provide motivation
- Rounded off with a collection of tasty anti-inflammatory recipes
This is not a 'quick-fix' manual, rather it is a comprehensive resource providing sign-posts to many natural remedies and self-help measures to support your health. Endometriosis is a whole-body disease and as such the whole body - physical, mental and emotional need to be taken into account.
The aim of this book is to offer you confidence and inspiration to using gentle natural remedies, so that you can start to manage this disease more naturally and regain your health.