The Official Scrabble Players Dictionary (Paperback)
A comprehensive book that millions of SCRABBLE players consider the only necessary resource for winning the game
- More than 100,000 playable two- to eight-letter words including many newly added entries.
- New vocabulary includes: facepalm, listicle, bitcoin, and emoji.
- Includes variant spellings with expanded coverage of Canadian and British words.
- Main entries include a brief definition, a part-of-speech label, and inflected forms for fast, easy word validation.
- Endorsed by the North American SCRABBLE Players Association for recreational and school use.