Digital Transformation in Accounting (Hardcover)
Digital Transformation in Accounting is a critical guidebook for accountancy and digital business students and practitioners to navigate the effects of digital technology advancements, digital disruption, and digital transformation on the accounting profession.
Drawing on the latest research, this book:
- Unpacks dozens of digital technology advancements, explaining what they are and how they could be used to improve accounting practice.
- Discusses the impact of digital disruption and digital transformation on different accounting functions, roles, and activities.
- Integrates traditional accounting information systems concepts and contemporary digital business and digital transformation concepts.
- Includes a rich array of real-world case studies, simulated problems, quizzes, group and individual exercises, as well as supplementary electronic resources.
- Provides a framework and a set of tools to prepare the future accounting workforce for the era of digital disruption.
This book is an invaluable resource for students on accounting, accounting information systems, and digital business courses, as well as for accountants, accounting educators, and accreditation / advocacy bodies.