Pray First Bible Study Guide Plus Streaming Video: The Transformative Power of a Life Built on Prayer (Paperback)
Make Prayer Your First Response
How do you approach prayer? Do you worry you are not doing it "correctly"? Do you see it as an obligation to check off a to-do list? Do you think of it as a last resort--a kind of supernatural SOS when you need help?
In this Pray First video Bible study, Pastor Chris Hodges shares proven ways to help you spend time in conversation with God--and enjoy every minute of it. You will gain tools to bring joy back into your time with God, explore prayers in the Bible, learn about fasting (an often overlooked discipline), and discover biblically grounded methods for making prayer a priority and not an afterthought.
Pray First is a revolutionary study for anyone who wants to experience a dynamic, intimate prayer life with God.
This study guide includes:
- Individual access to six streaming video sessions
- A guide to best practices for leading a group
- Video notes and a comprehensive structure for group discussion time
- Personal study section with questions and biblical passages for reflection between sessions
Sessions and video run times:
- The Five P's of Prayer (21:00)
- The Lord's Prayer (20:00)
- The Prayer of Jabez (16:00)
- Praying the Names of God (18:30)
- My Prayer for You (17:00)
- Prayer and Fasting (21:00)
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself--with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all video sessions online. (You don't need to buy a DVD )
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2028. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.