DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Our annually updated Top Ten travel guide breaks down the best of Prague into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, pubs, shops and festivals.
• Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Prague’s must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, The Loreto, the Old Jewish Cemetery, the Trade Fair Palace, the convent of St Agnes, Wenceslas Square and Petrin Hill
• Prague’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s activities, things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
• A free laminated pull-out map of Prague, plus over six color neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Prague.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer