Active and Passive Movement Testing (Paperback)
Learn active and passive movement testing from the most comprehensive resource available on the subject:
* Highly visual lab manual style presentation with 440 illustrations
* Follows the Guide to Physical Therapy Practice
* Complete discussion of most active and passive movement testing procedures for all areas of the body
* Covers the loose-pack position (LPP) for all necessary movement assessments
* Includes evaluation techniques for the extremities, the spine, pelvis, and temporomandibular joint
* Text details the principles of mobilization for treatment intervention, based on physiologic and accessory movements.