Britain 1558-1689 (Flagship History) (Paperback)
A comprehensive text on Elizabethan and Stuart history.
Includes historical interpretations, document source questions, explanation of difficult words and concepts and a study skills section for exam preparation.
• Britain 1558-1689: A Synoptic Assessment
• Elizabeth I and Religion
• Elizabethan Foreign Policy
• Elizabethan Government and Finance
• Elizabethan Social and Economic History
• James I, Religion, Parliament, Foreign Policy
• The Causes of the Civil Wars
• The Civil Wars and Interregnum, including an in-depth study of Cromwell
• Charles II
• James II, William III and the Glorious Revolution of 1668-9